.
What happens when a website says "not available for viewing in your country" ? maybe illegal downloading increases ?

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Bright Green - ''Knowing I Won't Do Anything Better''


Bright Green - ''Knowing I Won't Do Anything Better'' [from That's Heaven Behind Me , released Sept 1, 2017]
pop punk, guitar pop rock, New Jersey
https://brightgreen.bandcamp.com/track/knowing-i-wont-do-anything-better
I heard this a week ago on a Vince Russo wrestling podcast,
I guess it is heavy groove rock/pop punk like The Smashing Pumpkins?

and.....................
slowly working on some compilations for myself.....for you....for nobody in particular.....
Might want some tunes to listen to, if I go to Toronto during the Summerslam weekend to see a SHIMMER event.
http://www.shimmerwrestling.com/2019/06/tickets-for-summit-in-toronto-and.html
First time SHIMMER is ever in Canada?

I'd like to say a 50/50 chance I will attend, but considering the time of year, it means extremely hot humid weather and cramped TTC rides;
not to mention, do I really want to spend time and energy and a lot of money, when I can sit at home and be comfortable? Could spend that dough on alcohol and crank some tunes loud or watch movies.

Yes, it is about 5 or 10 years too late for me to really care, just like the Malhavoc '86 demo LP release and party/concert happening this weekend.
Meh.
I doubt I will order the vinyl either.
After decades of me (and I guess quite a few others) hailing the only era of Malhavoc that counts, (when they were true metal), now it looks like them and others are wanting to cash in.
Smells insincere, for example like Tom Warrior these days, when for decades he distanced himself from Hellhammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment