.
What happens when a website says "not available for viewing in your country" ? maybe illegal downloading increases ?

Monday, May 11, 2015

Windows 7 - Record what you hear with Audacity

when trying to rip vinyl again,
had to start using Audacity because the old WavLab program I have does not work, does not have updates for Windows7.
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

this YouTube below explained simply what I needed to get Audacity to work, because there are a couple of small steps to do first.. I never knew before. -  -
 - Plus since I have the MP3 Splitter & Joiner Pro program I bought, can edit into separate tracks there (instead of the headache where i still don't know how in Audacity).
 -
 -
 - Windows 7 - Record what you hear with Audacity
 -
 -
 - Kyle Mayne
 -


 -
 -
How to rip vinyl?
 -
 -

No comments:

Post a Comment