.
What happens when a website says "not available for viewing in your country" ? maybe illegal downloading increases ?

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Metallica flyers

 
I didn't know about Raven until the fall / winter of 1983 when a high-school friend shown me heavier metal like them and Accept, Exciter, Metallica, etc, and in the summer of 1984 was when I sort of planned to see the Metallica/Anthrax/Raven show at The Concert Hall in Toronto, but because not enough advance tickets sold, it was cancelled.
I didn't have much money back then, so for me, going to a show, would always be last minute.
Found this above on facebook I think quite awhile ago -- maybe on Ron Quintana's page..
Ron McGovney - "It was 30 years ago today that Metallica played live for the first time"

No comments:

Post a Comment