.
What happens when a website says "not available for viewing in your country" ? maybe illegal downloading increases ?

Sunday, May 2, 2010

changes,updates,all that jazz -

" A.j. Maggot wrote on 01 May at 18:13
the RandomIndyWrestling podcast is dead & buried..the new show..The Indy Show..will be back in 2/3 weeks,bigger,badder,better..stay tuned for details "

The Indy Show on facebook

Lance Storm's Wrestling training centre
www.facebook.com/pages/Calgary-Alberta/Storm-Wrestling-Academy

Missionary welcomed Adam Bomb and A.J. Maggot to Wrestling Soup
WRESTLING SOUP
"Amazing Kong vs Bubba The Love Sponge" April, 29th, 2010
78 minutes


....and,as for me..... I do other silly things on the internet.
When I get a new computer, maybe I'll try my hand at a radio show again. Been sort of too busy with listening to lots of metal and Zeppelin bootlegs, and watching old TV series and movies.
But from the wrestling radio show podcasts I have heard, it doesn't sound like I have missed anything too great in the past month.

I haven't logged in as much, but you can catch me sometimes on
The OWMF
and
Wrestling Randomness
and for a good hearty laugh, (besides the radio shows from those 2 sites), check out the Chay Lites,it's only 5 or 10 minutes ever week or two, but worth watching

www.youtube.com/user/TheChayLopez

No comments:

Post a Comment